Ron Skaggs/Owner Operator
Open 8:00am-5:00pm PST Monday – Friday
We beat the tar out of the competition!
Call American Roofing today for your free estimate.
llamar a American Roofing hoy para su estimado gratis.
Phone (509)884-3388 Fax (509)886-0630
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org facebook.com/americanroofingwenatchee
About American Roofing
Our family owned and operated business has been around since 1983. Specializing in Residential and Commercial Roofing. We are competitively priced, and offer many variety’s of weight of metal and composition roofing.
- Roofing Specialities: Roofing, Residential Roofs, Roof Repair , Metal Roofs, Composition Roofs, Flat Roofs , Commercial Roofers, Roof Repairs, Free Roofing Estimates ,Certified Asbestos Building Inspector, & Roofing Contractor
- Cities Served: Leavenworth, Plain, Entiat, Lake Wenatchee, Manson, Orondo, Palisades, Peshastin, Waterville, Wenatchee, Monitor, East Wenatchee, Cashmere, Malaga, Dryden, Rock Island, Peshastin, Ardenvoir
- Counties Served: Chelan, Douglas,& Part of Grant.
- Our Memberships: B.B.B,BIAW, CWHBA, NAHB, NCHBA, NFIB, Wenatchee Valley, East Wenatchee, Entiat, Leavenworth Chamber Of Commerce,
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Payments: Visa, Mastercard, Cash, Check, Discover
My wife and I started American Roofing on January 1, 1983, with $400.00 and a 1964 GMC pickup. My wife Sue supported the business by babysitting our first year. She would answer the phone between changing diapers, and work on the books each evening. While Sue had charge over the bookkeeping and secretarial duties, I was out developing a client base here in the Wenatchee Valley.
Our Business doubled each year for the first four years. We thought we would never acquire enough tools, trucks, tires, office supplies, etc. Because the roofing trade had a pretty low status in the public eye, we decided to only hire the best people we could find. I personally trained each team member one at a time.
Over the years we have grown to the largest and best roofing company in North Central Washington. You’ve probable seen our trucks in your neighborhood. So far, we’ve installed close to 6,000 roofs, mostly right here in the valley.
We belong to several trade groups and have a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We’re pretty excited about now being on Angie’s List and are looking forward to a long and prosperous relationship. Remember, We Beat the Tar Our of the Competition!
Ron and Sue Skaggs